Question
Posted by: Katy | 2010/10/28

Ovarian Cysts and Appendic

Dear Doc
Please can you tell me the signs of ovarian cysts as well as signs of appendicitis. For 2 weeks now every now and again I get an ache to the right of my stomach in line with belly button. What could it be. It comes and goes every few days.
Thank you very much

Hallo Katy
Appendicitis usually starts with pain over the belly button moving to the R lower side with nausea and fever. Ovarian cysts can be symptomless and present only with heavy menstruation. Rather see your doctor for a physical examination to see if you need further tests like sonar or abdominal x/ray

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/28

Hallo Katy