Question
Posted by: mpho | 2012-02-24

ovarian cysts

i keep having recurring ovarian cysts which cause pain.so far,i have had one procedure to remove it as the cyst had grown.my gynae/ob tells me to not worry as cysts do appear and disapper.i have never had cysts before and this only started two years after giving birth.is there anything i could do,tests i could take to take care of the cysts?what could be causing them?i am only 31

Cysts are normal in each cycle. They grow with the egg inside and then disappear after ovulation. It is only if they become large that you need to do anything about them.
Going on the Pill can help prevent them.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-02-27