Question
Posted by: DI | 2011/09/28

ovarian cysts

I need advice, I have had two operations to remove cysts and it keeps on growing again and now the doctor says I am go for a third operation and the honest truth is that I am afraid and dont feel comfortable about it. Someone advised me that I should get remedies that deals with cysts. Can you advice me on what to do and can you recommend any specialist

What size are these cysts and what problems do they cause? The Pill often gets rid of cysts by flattening your cycle.

2

Posted by: myia | 2011/09/28

Hi, cant they dissolve it / radiation or which ever way to do so rather than doing op. With my cousin, she had an op for her 1st but they dissolved the 2nd one. Good luck

Reply to myia