Question
Posted by: dorothy temane | 2011-06-01

ovarian cysts

I have been having ovarian cysts and the doctors said i must use contraceptive pills which I used but now that i want a child when i left taking them i was back to square 1 as the sever pains are back.

I searched on the internet but cant find any medication in south africa to cure the ovarian cysts in order to get pregnant.

please help me.

If you have polycystic ovaries, then you may need medication to stimulate ovulation in order for you to conceive. This will need to be prescribed and supervised by a gynaecologist.

2
Posted by: Cat | 2011-06-08

There are pills that help with ovarian cysts - I have suffered from that before and gyne prescribed Clomihexal - which really helps with that !
Also depending on the severity you might have to go for procedure to remove them !

Reply to Cat
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-06-06