Question
Posted by: Selly | 2009-11-16

Ovarian cysts

I have a big cyst in my ovaries and Im drinking Provera 10mg for 5 days.For how long am I going to drink provera until the cyst disappear? We are going to do IVF in the next 2 months since Ive been having lots of laporoscopy for cysts.Can drinking provera affect the maturation of the eggs after treatment of cysts? Can I drink Fertilaid while I have a cyst?

It would take at least a month before the cyst is likely to disappear. When you stop the Provera, there will be no longlasting effects.Wait till the cyst has resolved before taking any additional medication.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-18