Posted by: zeetah | 2012-03-22

ovarian cyst

I went to the doc for a sonar because since January my period was very light and short and he said I have a ovarian cyst on my right ovary and its about 3.5cm big, my uterus also shifted a bit upwards and my uterus walls are about 4cm thick. Because I get heavy depression of triphasil and yaz the doc prescribed Solal hormone balance tablets. My question, by when will my period return to normal?

Unfortunately, it will be very difficult to tell, as a hormonal imbalance is very difficult to treat. I suggest that you take the medication and give it some time.

Posted by: Zeetah | 2012-03-23

another question, how long with it take for the cyst to go away, or by when should i go for a follow up check up?

Reply to Zeetah