Question
Posted by: H | 2011/04/24

Ovarian Cyst

Dear Doc

Would Nordette help for an ovarian cyst? If not, which would be the best to take? How many months will I have to take it and how will I know if it has cleared up? Thank you so much!!!

It can sometimes help. Usually you would take it for 3 months. A scan would show whether the cyst has disappeared or not.

2
Posted by: niemand | 2011/04/28

I had a Cyst that was real bad because I ignored the pain for a while. I was booked into hospital 2 days later because it was getting bigger and more painful. Had it removed and have been ok since. I also had 2 kids after that.

Reply to niemand