Question
Posted by: Lynnet | 2011/02/14

ovarian cyst

i have very irregular periods and the Dr recently found a cyst on my right side. i have been battling stomach oains for over a year and the pap smear came back ok last month. now i have all the pregancy symptoms without being pregnant. the queasiness, tiredness, headaches &  backache.

my tummy feels weird, cramps a lot, not painful, just a mild discomfort but i had my heavy period the day after sex with my partner end of Jan.

im TTC

The discomfort could be due to the cyst, and some of the other symptoms could be hormonal. I presume that you have had some treatment for the cyst.

2
Posted by: Lynnet | 2011/03/03

thanks Doc for reply. went to Dr and the cyst is being taken care of. feel so much better.

Reply to Lynnet