Question
Posted by: Lee | 2011/01/12

Ovarian cyst

I have been diagnosed with PSOC and Im 21yrs my last men''s was 2-6 Dec. I did break my virginity on the 18 Nov and never had sex since then. I have a record of irregular periods.Now no periods.Went to Dr &  was told i have 2 cyst size 3.4mm.
I would like to know is there gas/air in our wombs because my lower abdomen goes up &  down not with my heart beat. It feels like bubbles popping &  I feel bloated/heavy. No abnormal discharge. Whats happening???

Please help
Lee

There isn't gas in the womb, but in the bowel which could make you feel bloated. The lack of a period is probably related to the PCOS and you should discuss treatment with your doctor.

2