Question
Posted by: Guj1 | 2011-01-07

Ovarian Cyst

Hi Doc, today I went to see a gynae because since the end of November to date I''ve been feeling some pains just below my abdomen and I went for check up. Then the doctor found a 3cm cyst and he prescribed Celebrex for pain because I get pains often. He said he doesn''t suggest it to be removed as yet and I should come back in 4 weeks for it to b checked again and I''m not sure if I should still be sitting with this thing. I wanted your advice as to what to do because I''m really not comfortable with it inside of me.Please help.

I agree with your gynaecologist. 3cm is a small cyst and most will disappear on their own.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-11