Question
Posted by: esther | 2010/03/03

ovarian cyst

I have a cyst on my right ovary, my gynae gave me provera. i have been bleeding now for 2 weeks non stop. Is this normal because i am on the b/c pill but i am still bleeding.

Dear Esther

There still appears to be some hormone imbalance, which has not been totally resolved. This may be due to the cyst producing excess abnormal hormones or the fact that the lining of the womb is now dysfunctional or irregular. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment to see your gynaecologist so that the appropriate treatment measures can be instituted.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/03/09

Dear Esther

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert