Posted by: Diane | 2009-10-02

Ovarian Cyst

I am 45 five years old. About a month ago I was experiencing sever lower back pains as well as bloated feeling . Visited a gynae who indicated that I have ovarian Cyst. One is about 8.9cm and the other 6 cm. He suggested a hysterectomy as i would not be having children. Is there some that I could be put on before deciding on the Hysterectomy.

At your age and with such a big cyst, the concern would be about the possibility of cancer. AN operation would be necessary to determine this, so I would agree with your gynaeclogist.

Raquel, please post your question separately.

Posted by: racquel wells | 2009-10-03

i' m fed up with this i have seen my periods since june and i ' m so upset, i can even have kids any more what is happening to me it already cost me my relationship and it is to much for me now please help me .

Reply to racquel wells