Question
Posted by: Utom | 2009-08-15

Ovarian cyst

Dear doc, what is ovarian cyst? The cause, and the necessary treatment for it.

It is a fluid filled sac in the ovary. There are different types and different causes. Treatment sometimes involves taking the Pill to shrink the cyst and other times surgery is necessary.

8
Posted by: Utom | 2009-08-23

Dear Gynaedoc, i do have boil in my vagina.what drug and cream should i use for it.

Reply to Utom
Posted by: Utom | 2009-08-23

Reply to Utom
Posted by: Utom | 2009-08-23

Reply to Utom
Posted by: Utom | 2009-08-23

Reply to Utom
Posted by: Utom | 2009-08-23

What is the name of the pill used for ovarian cyst.

Reply to Utom
Posted by: Utom | 2009-08-23

Dear Gynaedoc,i want to know the different type of cysts and their causes.

Reply to Utom
Posted by: Zaynab | 2009-08-16

Hay doctor i just wanted 2 know how do u when u have a sist in ur ovarias in ur ouvaries

Reply to Zaynab
Posted by: Zaynab | 2009-08-16

Reply to Zaynab