Question
Posted by: SNOOPY | 2009/03/30

OVARIAN CANCER

Dear Doc,
My gynae discoverd a large syst / tumor in my uteris when he did a routine internal scan - when I went for my checkup. I went for some blood tests and I was told that I have a count of 41 for the S-ca 125 screaning test that I had. This is a screaning test for ovarian cancer. How serious is a count of 41. I am going on the 14th to have a debulking - I am stressed out and cannot concentrate. He has not received the results of the papsmeer back yet.
Please advise.

This result is borderline, so you will have to wait for the surgery to know for sure.