Posted by: emmy | 2008-11-30

I have all the symptoms of ovarian cancer, except bleeding. Medical aid and financial problems do not allow me to go for tests this year, so I will go in January. I am 49 years old, had a hysterectomy 12 years ago, but my ovaries are still there. I am worried, because the last 4 months I have lost 10 kg and nothing has changed with my eating pattern. I experience pain when urinating, and it has a very strong smell. Even a vaginal discharge that smells. It is not infection, as I am not itchy.

The symptoms you describe are not really symptoms of ovarian cancer. Unexplained weight loss has many causes. You should see a doctor as there is no other way of telling if and what the problem is.

Posted by: TT | 2009-02-26

I have been experiencing some symptoms. Swollen abdomen, tired all the times. Increased discharge. Bouts of diarrea. painand an uncomfortable feeling at times below right breast. Painful Knees and thighs. Lower backache. Cramping in the stomach at times. Then i have been developing a pimple on my vaginal area, that seems to be a whitehead, does not last for more than three days and comes back maybe ever two months. i have put these signs down to the three month injection i' ve been on since the birth of my baby 19 months ago. Please help. Totall freaked out by an article i read yesterday...

Reply to TT