Question
Posted by: Lee | 2009-04-15

Ovalution test not indicating????

I am trying to fall pregnant so I bought 2 over the counter ovulation kits and it always says I' m not ovulating a ' C'  not a ' T'  on the midstream stick. Even though I worked out as instructed when I should be ovulating. I am very concerned should I buy another make of kit or just go to my Gynecologist??

Dear Lee

In this particular situation it is best to do ultrasound follicle tracking and monitoring for ovulation. Monitoring should commence on day 8 or 9 of your cycle and your gynaecologist will be in the best position to determine whether there is any likelihood of ovulation occurring or not.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Lee2 | 2009-04-17

maybe use a 7 day kit. Better to go for an ultrasound. I also have problems with OPKs.

Reply to Lee2