Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-21

Outdoors

Hi Guys!

Anyone have any suggestions.
I' m in Cape Town, would love to get down with it outdoors.
We have never done this before because too scared of getting caught with our pants down or someone seeing.
Is there anyplace that is abit safe for this?Well even if er just have to stay in the car and do it...

This is not in our scope to comment on

7
Posted by: Naughty boy | 2009-05-24

Did it on the back of an open bakkie at night while somebody else was driving. Also a friend + his girl did it in the back of a hearse which was parked behind a funeral parlour. She lived there while her father was the manager. I' d b 2 bloddy scared 2 do that there at night.

Reply to Naughty boy
Posted by: Gloria | 2009-05-24

Try it in a closed garage while lying on the cars bonnet. Bf did me like that the other night when we got back from the movies - great stuff.

Reply to Gloria

Doing it on the back seat of my old Merc. inbetween the trees at Constantia Neck used to be a regular thing 25 yrs ago b4 we were married. Most of these place r not so safe anymore. In summer we often do it in our swimming pool under cover of darkness. Last year while on holiday we did it late 1 night in the outside hot pool at Calitzdorp Spa.

Posted by: Ex Capetonian | 2009-05-23

Rhode' s memorial, Christian beach + on top of Ou kaapseweg used 2b safe night time spots. Norrdhoek beach + a secluded beach in the Cape Point nature reserve were good day spots. Don' t know how safe they r now.

Reply to Ex Capetonian
Posted by: Risk taker | 2009-05-22

Kelly, One place where it can be done outdoors is Sandy Bay, and if anyone sees you here it is not an issue as it happens often. I have done it here a few times, there are many places that it can be done. The added risk of someone seeing adds to the excitement. Some of the people here like to be watched while playing with each other, but if that' s not your scene, there is enough places where you are unlikely to get caught.

Reply to Risk taker
Posted by: STALLION | 2009-05-21

I suggest that you do it on the steps of Tuynhuis. Everybody will look away believing it is Zuma getting busy again. Do not forget to take a shower afterwards.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: Done it everywhere | 2009-05-21

Well, if someone tells you where to do on this site, you are going to have a stampede there, not what you want, or is it? Just joking. Use your imagination and be a bit daring. It adds some spice. Just take safety in account. Enjoy

Reply to Done it everywhere