Posted by: Barney | 2010-12-07

Outdoor sex

Hi Dr

I am interested in outdoor sex? This is something that has always interested me, but I don''t want the police or somebody else catch us.

Dear Barney,

Having and enjoying sex in the outdoors is very common as a source of sexual fun, excitement and pleasure. Finding outdoor locations where you will not be engaging in "public indecency" takes creativity and planning.

Posted by: A man | 2010-12-08

It''s great doing it outdoors, especially seeing where you can get away with it. I have done it on the beach, in the mountains, car, swimming pool, garden, in a parking lot (out of the car), and the most daring of all....on the rail on the beachfront walk in Cape Town.

Reply to A man
Posted by: mark | 2010-12-08

sex outdoor is out of this world,we are from durban an we still do it outdoors,,a bit dangerous but we love and again somebody watches but we don,t the end of the we do it next to other cars that others are also doing the same thing......

Reply to mark
Posted by: Moipati | 2010-12-07

Just be caretful of the POPO. It''s considered public indecency if you have sex in a public place. Unless you are in your backyard I think.
But it is quite awesome......

Reply to Moipati
Posted by: Barney | 2010-12-07

Let''s just hope for no wind

Reply to Barney
Posted by: Woman | 2010-12-07

...and that''s why man invented blankets!! lol

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Barney | 2010-12-07

Ouch, no ways.

Won''t that be like sanding our genitals with sandpaper?!!!

Reply to Barney
Posted by: XXX | 2010-12-07

Absolutely have done so ..... even in some malls'' parking lots etc ... rather dangerous but so good..... beach and forest is also very hot

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Woman | 2010-12-07

yes, yes, yes! when we can, we will - a high sand dune is great for games like that :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Jox | 2010-12-07

Me and my wife use to skinny dip summer times and then have some sek in the pool, all alone off course.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: Ben | 2010-12-07

Yes, as my wife and I are both 4x4 fans we enjoy having sex outdoors sometimes on a 4x4 trail. just make sure you are alone and enjoy! Much better than the bedroom!

Reply to Ben