Posted by: Desperate!!! | 2008-12-05

Outdoor fitness program!!!

I live in the country and need help to design a weight loss and fitness program that can be done outdoors. I have access to a pool and little weights as well as my heart rate monitor and watch. I am relatively fit as I am a member of Virgin Active but will be too far away next year to attend.

I have looked at all the workout options but they all include gym machines. I am a member of Weighless so my eating is fine, I just am desperate for an outdoor fitness program so that I can get into shape before I get married!

Any suggestions?

This website has a number of programmes that are not gym-bound:

They are cardio-focused, but that's fine, it would form the basis of the training anyway.

So I'd say work through those and find the one or two that suit your interests most and go for it.