Question
Posted by: Elise | 2010/01/07

Outch my back!

I have lower back pain that seems to have become worse in the last month. I am 41 weight 54kgs, I only get the pain when I bend and then try to straighten, even when I bend over my desk now looking for some documents I can hardly straighten again. Who should I see - GP, Chiro, Physio?

Hallo Elise
First see your GP - he needs to determine if this is due to muscle spasm, or a vertebrae problem. He may decide to send you for a x/ray of the back and will then be able to tell you whether physio will help. Even a chiropractitioner will first do x/rays before treatment.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/07

Hallo Elise

Reply to cyberdoc