Question
Posted by: Noks | 2008/06/10

Outbursts

Hubby n I stay in different provinces, we fight constantly, I realised that half the time I start the fights, and will sometimes go as far as lying to my family n friends just to make hubby look bad. The reason behind all of this is because of some hurtful things that hubby did in the past, he might have apologised for some of them some of them he told me was completely overreacting. I want us to happy, but he is not supportive he’s been unemployed for the past 4 years and this has put a strain on our marriage, I feel that he doesn’t appreciate anything I do for US. I land up holding gradges and hating him. This is also putting my pregnancy at risk as I am currently on medication for high blood pressure at 15wks. I was previously hospitalised for my high blood pressure.

I’m seeking a way to forgive him for his past mistakes so that I can be happy and enjoy my pregnancy, but I’m too upset and too emotional and fight constantly with him.

I’m worried about my unborn baby. I sometimes wish I could think 1st before I burst out on him.

You can solve a relationship problem while living in different provinces. Youhave to be able to work on this together. Seeing a marriage counsellor could help a lot, but you need to be together for long enopugh to work on that. If he's unemployed, couldn't he stay with you for a while and work on this ?
Sounds like you're both under some strain, and some meds for high blood pressure ( very important in your situation ) can add to a depression. OK< so you're still angry about past mistakes he has made --- but your anger is not doing you any good at all, and you need to get past that. See that counsellor, and work out a peace treaty !