Question
Posted by: Charlene | 2010/10/07

Outbreak of pimples & mdash - how do I sort this ?

Ima 26year old Indian female. I generally have very clear skin.
Recently I tried a cream called '' golden pearl '' , night cream, in effort to get even skin tone. In conjunction with that I used garnier even skin tone moisturiser for day use.

Now I have an outbreak of pimples. Even after leaving both of the above for about 3 weeks , I have pimples around my china area , nose n forehead. These are unsightly huge pimples that are also scarring my face. Basically my face is now extremely oily , even if I dont use make up. I did have combination skn before , but now my skin is excessively oily .
Im terrified to anything to clear up the marks in case my skin gets worse.

Please advise on what I should do ? What could I use ?

Hallo Charlene
Use a cleaner for sensitive skin and ask your doctor to prescribe a course of antibiotics for you to clear the current infection. Oxy 10 may help to dry up the current pimples.

2
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/07

Hallo Charlene

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/07

Hallo Charlene