Out of control sleep behaviour!

I have a problem. I am very restless in my sleep, I talk, walk, scream, see things, throw things, I' ll change my clothes during the night without knowing, or wake up and I have switched on all the lights in the house and did things I am not even aware of. This freaks me out because I have absolutely no control, and it scares me to just think I must ever sleep in the same room as anybody else, because I don' t know what I will do. Is there anything at all that I can do to stop this?!

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This is a potentially dangerous condition, because you could assault your bed partner, or wander into the street in your sleep. The condition is well-known, and medication is available to control it.

You need to get a referral to a sleep doctor to help with this.