Posted by: lerato | 2009-01-30

our friend prob

last week she visited me on saturday and i was busy cleaning since i have no helper, at least she has one. she asked me to cook for her cos she was hungry. so i cooked and she was not even prepared to do the dishes, as always. i asked that she needs to help with the dishes cos i do not have a helper.

after 3hours she requested that i must take her home and since january is such a tough month, i did not have petrol. in fact i used the bus to get to work last week. when i tell her that i do not have petrol, then it was a big issue again.

i asked her to pour petrol and she did not have money. then i suggested she calls hubby to pick her up and she said hubby' s finances are not good and does not want to bother him. i wish she could understand that my finances as well?
she was angry

If someone is hungry --- they should eat before they leave home, not turn up at a friend's place and expect them to cook for her. And then you must drive her home too ? She's not looking for a friend byt a servant. Doesn't want to bother hubby, but doesn't mind bothering you ? Dump her.