Question
Posted by: Gay & lesbian expert | 2008/06/09

Our forum's group on Facebook

Hi everyone -

Good news: the membership of the forum's group on Facebook has reached 200! Please feel free to join the group if you're on Facebook and a reminder that you can also post your pics to the group.

To locate the group simply type in 'gay, lesbian and bisexual' on Facebook and please invite your Facebook friends to join as well.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

6
Posted by: tink | 2008/06/11

eish Deeve I know what you're going through... and i don't have kids to ask! ;)...

how bout just sending us the link to the group

cheerio

Reply to tink
Posted by: Deeve | 2008/06/11

...and 500 plus groups from all over the world come up. So where do I find ours?

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Neil | 2008/06/10

Deeve do you already have a profile on Facebook? If so, you'll see a window on the top left of your profile in which you can enter a name for a search, then just type in gay, lesbian and bisexual and the group name will pop up, click on it and you'll be at the group, then just hit the 'join' key and Hey Presto!

Reply to Neil
Posted by: Deeve | 2008/06/10

I know that I'm daft...but I've never found the Group. What the hell am I doing wrong? Bear in mind that I haven't a clue how to work facebook...and don't have the guts to ask my kids...!
Anyone care to point me in the right direction...?

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Brett | 2008/06/09

So now the fun starts - how do we work out who's who in this little zoo????

Reply to Brett

Thnx Expert - I joined.