Question
Posted by: Help | 2012/07/08

Ouch...

I seriously dont know what is wrong with me... Sex is painful as hell... i dont feel like my clit actually works and my boyfriend thinks i dont want to have sex because im not attracted to him anymore.. this is not the case, i love him and want to be with him but im so focused on not getting hurt when we have sex and im so worried about whats wrong with me... Candida, Clymidia, stress, cysts on my overies... WHAT the hell is it... the doctor also didnt tell me much she just said here are some anti biotics and you''''ll be good as new... yeah what ever its just gotten worse and worse :( i need help...

Painful sex is common amongst women. There could be several factors involved – infections (that sound like this is one of your factors bearing in mind the anti-biotics); too quick penetration before you are ready; not enough lubrication; initial pain and then anticipation of pain every time enhancing the probability of pain; stress; etc. Kegel exercises (google it) could be helpful to assist you to gain control over your pelvic muscles that could eliminate/alleviate pain. Furthermore seeking the professional guidance from a psychologist sealing with sexual concerns could most definitely be helpful and beneficial for your relationship and experience of sex.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

6
Posted by: Vee | 2012/07/10

< didital_sex
It is not pregnancy/expectancy, the I went to said it''s bad diet, and I agree with him. It has been two months now since I completely changed my diet and everything is fine. After quite sometime I enjoy having sex again.
My partner was becoming frustrated with this thing though I could try to give it to him he could see that I''m not enjoying instead I''m in pains.

Reply to Vee
Posted by: Digital_Sex®  | 2012/07/09

< Vee> 
Nice advice Vee, Could the condition have been contributed due to pregnancy/expectancy? What did your partner think about it?

... Digital_Sex® 

Reply to Digital_Sex&#174&nbsp;
Posted by: vee | 2012/07/09

I''ve struggled with da problem u have for quite sometime, been to da gynae and always he''ll prescribe antibiotics. believe me they make da situation even worse.
I was helped by another GP he told me da real problem &  that is my flora system is not balanced. There is more of da bad bacteria and you need to try to balance that. Cut off the ff in your diet cos it makes da bad bacteria to multiply sugar,any dairy products and any products made with flour. Finally go by probiotics(preferably by SOLAL) and buy colloidal silver.
Wish u get better.

Reply to vee
Posted by: Digital_Sex®  | 2012/07/09

< Digital_Imposter> 
Wow, you really try hard don’ t you. But I have to give it up to for trying so hard. Anyway thank you for being one of my most loyal fans on the Health24: Sexologist forum (I have to appreciate all of my fans).

< Help> 
Well I think that the experts will have the best advise for you on the pain during sexual intercourse but your gynae or doctor will be able to prescribe the best medication for you to use (try get a second opinion where necessary).
... Digital_Sex® 

Reply to Digital_Sex&#174&nbsp;
Posted by: Digital_Sex®  | 2012/07/09

I agree.

You definitely need help...

Digital_Sex® 

Reply to Digital_Sex&#174&nbsp;
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/07/09

Reply to Sexologist