Question
Posted by: MEEEE!! | 2011/09/02

Other people

My partner and I have been together for almost 15 years now, we have have most amazing sex and seem to reach new heights all the time. He however has been speaking about getting someone else involved, we have spoken about it for a long time, fantisised about it for years, but always thought it would it would stay there.

Recently he has been speaking about it alot more, he has said he wants it now. I am a little scared, but would like to see what it is all about.

I know it isn''t ok and worry that it will ruin things between us. Is there anything I should know about all of this. Do and Don''t, please help set my mind at ease.

ME!!

You sound somewhat conflicted about this: on the one hand you are saying that you want to know what it's all about but then you also seem to believe that it's wrong and that it could ruin things between you. I recommend that you do not go ahead until you resolve things in your own mind. There are numerous blogs/websites commenting and setting out some guidelines to assist with threesomes - I recommend that you do some resarch on the net and discuss the issues that come up for you with your partner first.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

5
Posted by: Trev | 2011/09/03

Its a sick idea-threes company is a perversion, and is bound to have consequences.

Reply to Trev
Posted by: XXX | 2011/09/02

Absolutely no ways must you go along with it,rather spice up your sex in other ways ie different postions/different places/toys/lubes/dirty week end away etc

Reply to XXX

If you feel that it isnt ok, then rather dont do it, because unless you totally trust each other and there is no jealousy at all, it will end up as you fear and ruin everything good between you.

Posted by: Ronel | 2011/09/02

The answer is simple : Dont do it.. Been there, done that, ruined everything and nothing has been the same since.

Reply to Ronel
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/02

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist