Posted by: djfrostee | 2009-02-24

other party had more than 1 partner

If the other party had more than one sleeping partner how would i know that wha she experienced with myself is true and valuable

the only true response would be to base your relationship on trust, honesty and openness. communicate your concerns to her and tell her that she can also be the initiator of sex (when, how, position ect). by doing so, she may feel more at ease to ensure that she is equally or even more satisfied.

Posted by: Jan | 2009-02-24

Goeie middag Frosty,

Jong my vriend as ek jou nou my eerlike opinie kan gee sal ek se dat dit jou nie moet pla nie. Die feit dat julle nie meer ' n paartjie is nie is nog groter rede hoekom jy nie daaroor hoed bekommerd te wees nie! En ek glo ook dat as die meisietjie regtig vir jou lief is dat sy nie behoort om jou te vergelyk met haar vorige knipies nie!

Ek dink jou moet daai gedagte uit joo kop uit verwyder en net posetief wees oor jouself en sterk wees! ' n Goeie selfbeeld is alle opsigte is goed maar wees net versigtig dat dit nie tot groot kop lei nie!

Reply to Jan
Posted by: PJ | 2009-02-24

As it is, when you find your next partner, you have also been with another before. That is life and it is not fair to penalise a person for that, nor should you love that person less.

Are you sure it' s not an ego thing?

Reply to PJ
Posted by: PT | 2009-02-24

It doesnt matter to u. Like myself my partner(wife) have two children from different partner i never judge her know we are happlly married. IF U WANT TO KNOW U R LIFE PARTNER PREVIOUS THINGS U JUST GONNA HURT YOUR SELF.

Reply to PT
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-02-24

Hi   once U have found what U know is your life partner then as far as previous experience with other sexual partners is concerned, this does not matter anymore. Every person is unique in their own way + marriage should not be based on sex only. The total package + totality of the relationship is what' s important. Your life' s partner should be just that, + the whole relationship comes from 2 sides. All right, although I' m 59 I' m VERY sensual + just looooove sex with my hubby I know that if either of us were a bit different in this way that we would still love + adore one another. Although I say that sex is not everything in a marriage it' s still VERY important to me. Regards.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: djfrostee | 2009-02-24

no not anymore but was just wondering for the future if it had to happen again and i have really found my life partner

Reply to djfrostee
Posted by: Egg | 2009-02-24

Are you and the partner still together?

Reply to Egg