Question
Posted by: Mommy | 2010/05/12

Other baby

Hi There 

I have a 3 year old little girl, and my husband and i have only recently decided that we want other baby. When it will happen I don''t know. But we are only taking 1 step at a time.

I was wondering, how long it would take to conceive as I am currently taking Triodene. It took us 3 months to fall pregnant with our daughter, and I was then taking Triphasel a much stronger pill I hear. Do you think it would take less time this time around?

I would also prefer to have a natural birth. Is it possible after I had a caesarian with my first born?

Most women do not fall prgenant in the first three months after stopping the Pill.Thereafter it can tale anything from 1 -12 months. Whether you have a normal birth depends on a number of factors, such as the reason for the caesarean, the size of the baby this time,etc.

1