Question

OTC medication that works with Rythmodan 100mg

My son aged 12 takes Rythmodan 100mg capsules 3 times a day as he has arrythmias. He also suffers from asthma which he is being treated for.

My problem lies in the fact that I do not know what over the counter medication I can give him when he gets a headache, fever or cold.

Please can you advise me on what I am able to give him that will not cancel out the Rythmodan

Many thanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi T

It's difficult to list all products that you should not use - In general you shou should stay away from medicines that contains actives such as pseudoephedrin, ephedrine, phenylpropanolamine and
phenylephrine.
GOLDEN RULE - ALWAYS ASK THE PHARMACIST IN THE PHARMACY YOU'RE PYRCHASING FROM PRIOR TO GIVING HIM ANY OTC MEDICATION

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009/10/14

Hi T

phenylephrine.

Reply to pharmacist