Question
Posted by: joan | 2010-02-20

Osterperosis

Hi Hope i spelt it right.
My sister lives in Zimbabwe white female in her middle 70''s.
has been for year in the most dreadful pain and i believe she has the above disease.
She now is starting to struggle to walk the pain is right out of this world now i believe and do not know what to get her to send to Zimbabwe for her to take to help the pain she suffers.
I believe it is probably too late to do much but what type of pain killer can be used.

Thanks so much
Joan

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Joan
Osteoporosis is a painless disease unless you have a fracture of the spine or hip. She really needs x-rays to determine the cause of her pain as one cannot just assume that painkillers alone will help. I know it is difficult there, but she really needs to see a doctor.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2010-02-26

Dear Joan

Reply to Healthy Bones