Question
Posted by: JAX | 2008/10/28

OSTEOARTHRITIS

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS A HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE TO TAKING PAIN MEDICATION TO EASE THE DISCOMFORT OF MY OSTEO WHICH IS IN MY LOWER BACK AND LEFT HIP.

Dear Jax
You could try something like chondroitin ( Athro eeze) or Boswellia.
See also http://www.womentowomen.com/inflammation/naturalantiinflammatories.aspx

1
Posted by: osteo | 2008/10/28

I have also had pain for about 2 years already. I drank Celebrex daily till about 3 weeks ago. I have started swimming and drinking a lot of water. Somehow the pain is getting less .
My doctor wants to do a partial hip replacement and I will probably go for it. He reckons I somehow put strain on my back to get rid of the hip pain

Reply to osteo