Question
Posted by: tulip | 2009-03-10

Osteo and rumatoid painkillers

What is a good painkiller with the least side effects.Have tried Celebrex,Arcoxia 90mg,Arthraxin and Coxflam.
I am diagnosed with osteo and rumatoid arthritis and am 70 years old.
Do 10 min.on the crazy fit massage and 20 min.massaging chair.Nothing seems to help much.Eat very little red meat.What kind of vitamins are the best?
Thank you.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Of the drugs you've used I prefer them in the order of Arcoxia, Celebrex, Coxflam and Arthrexin in a distant last place. Be carefull with these if you have a heart condition!

Your condition may need a specialized treatment regin and seeing a rheumatologist would probably be the best option to obtain relief.