Question
Posted by: FocusST | 2013-02-14

Oscar Pretorius

Oscar Pretorias has murdered his girlfriend and the police are covering his-|-saying that he thinks this woman was a Burglar. Why are they doing this si it because he is an Afrikaner. If it was a Black man what they would''ve said. Why state is covering white people. SA justice system is very poor.

5
Posted by: Amasi | 2013-02-14

News24 closed comments on all Oscar''s stories in order to protect the Golden Boy. Just wonder why I dont comment there.

If he did not confuse her for an intruder, knew who it was, then the sentence should be higher as that is overkill in my books. Four shots.

If I were to ask to choose if he it was an accident or intent, I would go with intent for now since there was " domestic incidents"  reported by neighbours in the little past. At the moment we should not draw any final conclusion as the information available is too sketchy.

Namthi, I think this is not caused by owning a gun as killing can be done using any weapon. Remember, in the townships the weapon of choice (which police can not confiscate) was a screwdriver.

682fc1

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Namthi | 2013-02-14

Nxaa Oscar just spoiled my day, what was he thinking marn? shu!! killing! I WILL NEVER OWN GUN and I will divorce my husband once owns one. bad 2013 for Oscar sisshumani esi nxa umntana omhle kangaka. that friend of the late must tell us more COZ oscar wont or he will mix it with paraffin

Reply to Namthi
Posted by: Bella | 2013-02-14

He thought it was an intruder!!! hawu bandla

I love Oscar i feel sorry for him but hadde akahambe aye kwesimnyama isisele

Reply to Bella
Posted by: VW | 2013-02-14

Maar FocusST accident and death doesn''t have colour. So please stop it with your racist comment.

Reply to VW
Posted by: Player No 1 | 2013-02-14

Black man you are on your own.

Thank GOD we didn''t hear that *she was shot by unidentified black men with Oscar`s gun, while they tied Oscar up looking for jewelery or some shit like that*

Reply to Player No 1