Question
Posted by: Bonga | 2013-02-19

Oscar Pistorious on bail

I have a bad feeling that if this guy is given bail he will commit suicide.
One still has to learn what circumstances led to the shooting of Reesa.
She looked an angel to me but one will never know what really transpired.I feel for Oscar and sad at the same time a life was lost

12
Posted by: Leila | 2013-02-20

And where did you see his guns?

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Sello | 2013-02-20

Did you see the guns he keeps? That man is Nazi

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Leila | 2013-02-20

There is no certainty as to why the shooting happened the way it did. Lets wait and see. Too many people in the past have been accused of serious crimes that they did not commit, so in the name of fairness, we are yet to be certain whether he done it deliberately.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Sello | 2013-02-20

Leila you a flippen unbelieveble woman - i forgot you are not a woman but a female pig also known as a pitch. I can see where you and DH are taking this thing to - you want to blame on the ANC government. Well think twice because you will not get away with that. Oscar has given the court his story today what a pig he is. Well ocherstrated lies at the expense of a poor defensless woman''s life. Leila this story is almost conclusive.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Brainy chick | 2013-02-20

Leila you are brainless period!! Pistorius is guilty,

I hate people protecting criminals. This man couldn''t come to terms with his disabilty, he did well for himself but something very bad was brewing inside him and that anger led him to become a killer.

Reply to Brainy chick
Posted by: Leila | 2013-02-20

We dont know exactly what happened, it couldve been a genuine mistake, who knows - esp since Oscar has been a victim of crime before and felt constrained and acted like how he did. But until we are 100% sure, we cannot say he is guilty. How many times before have people been accused of something they never did? This is just something to think about.

Sello, stop being judgemental.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013-02-20

So tell me Sello, why are you such a disgusting person?

Reply to DH
Posted by: Sello | 2013-02-19

You wish i was. Which part makes you think im drunk DH? That man is a pig just like you. He disregards the value of life

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013-02-19

Sello are you drunk again?

Reply to DH
Posted by: Sello | 2013-02-19

The pig must face the music finish and klaar. Why must it be made easy for him? The system will make an example out of him and most other pigs will be annoyed throughout and thats the best part of it

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013-02-19

I must be honest, I think that is what he should have done it with his last bullet. Imagine having to go through life with such a cloud hanging over you.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Trevaaar | 2013-02-19

Ja watch he''s gonna take himself out !

Reply to Trevaaar