Question
Posted by: Peaches | 2011-07-10

ORGASMS

I always have to fake my orgasms for the past year that i have had intercourse with my boyfriend.
How do i achieve this?

Dear Peaches
\i am not sure if you are considering continuing with the faking or starting afresh . I am also not sure what your aspects of faking is ,as there are a fair amount of women who might not orgasm eveytime they have sex but enjoy sex immensely . pleasurable sex occurs in relationships with love trust and respect being the cornerstones. please kindle these .

6
Posted by: Asking | 2011-07-12

Have you EVER climaxed? I mean have you masturbated and reached your climax so you know what it feels like ? If so, then while you are having sex with your partner masturbate until you reach orgasim. You can time it so that you both reach climax at the same time. Talk to your man and explain what you want !

Reply to Asking
Posted by: Chikki | 2011-07-12

If you dont fake it hes all upset for days with a long face. I rather fake than look at his face for a week or have a fight about his not good enough.

Reply to Chikki
Posted by: Anon | 2011-07-12

Jeez Peaches, you probably deserve an Oscar by now...oh god, oh god, oh god...i''m..i''m cumming....!!!! sound familiar?

Posted by: Tina | 2011-07-11

Ladies, ladies, ladies... if you fake your orgasms, your man wont know that he isn''t pleasing you.
You in turn will be left unsatisfied and eventually become resentful, and the poor guy wont even be to blame becuase he will think that he does it for you!?!

I have faked an orgasm twice, and realised that I wasn''t doing myself any favors by doing so...

Think about it... fake it and he thinks he''s done he''s job... don''t fake it and he knows he has to explore your pleasure spots more intently...

P.S. Doubting that telling him that you have been faking all this time will be the greatest idea... it could seriously injure he''s ego...

Best of luck

Reply to Tina
Posted by: G | 2011-07-11

cHIEF I don''t know where do you get off talking about grammer and trying to be rude when someone is asking thee right qustion. It is the sexologist and she is asking a sexual question, what -|- is wrong with you. You know people can be dumb sometimes. Are you the sexologist? are you? if not shut the -|- and go watch sponge bob.

Reply to G
Posted by: Joe | 2011-07-11

Ask yourself how dear. Once u find the answer enroll in grammar school ok

Reply to Joe