Posted by: curious | 2010-06-25

How can a person orgasm more than once during love making?

please see:

Posted by: Curions | 2010-07-02

I am very happy in my relationship, i was just curious on how to achieve multiple orgasms.

Reply to Curions
Posted by: Babalaazi | 2010-06-30

It doesn''t sound like you are in a happy relationship and nogal with a great guy?

Reply to Babalaazi
Posted by: curious | 2010-06-28

I am a female in a happy relationship with a great guy but would like to orgasm more than once.

Reply to curious
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-27

please see:

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: yeah baby | 2010-06-25

are you male or female?

Reply to yeah baby
Posted by: and | 2010-06-25

Scores of other boys were in hospital after circumcisions gone wrong, with two gangrenous penises amputated in hospital this week, he added.

Reply to and
Posted by: Me2 | 2010-06-25

Thirty-three boys have died from botched circumcisions conducted during traditional initiation rites, while scores more have ended up in hospital with mutilated penises, a health official said on Thursday.

Reply to Me2
Posted by: Willing | 2010-06-25

I am willing to show you how its done.

Reply to Willing