Question
Posted by: Tess | 2008/10/13

Orgasms

How many orgasms can a woman have consecitively?

Some women can't have orgasms at all, some women only have one, other women can reach multiple orgasms. I have to admit that I am uncertain how many - why are you asking?

5
Posted by: ERNIE | 2008/10/14

Talking from my personal experience, my wife usually has 2 to 3 orgasms a session. Sometimes she says its 1 long orgasm which when I ask her she thinks its multiple orgasms that occur within a very short period from each other. This second type of orgasm usually occurs when we very intimate especially when we have sex maybe after 2 or 3 weeks since we in a long-distance relationship.

Reply to ERNIE
Posted by: J.L | 2008/10/14

If the man knows what he is doing he will not be wasting your time and you wil have a orgasm over and over and over

Reply to J.L
Posted by: Sg | 2008/10/14

I' ve never thought of sex as " wasting time"  but women are all different anyway.The enjoyment of sex is not ONLY about arriving at the final destination,the journey getting there is just as good.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Tess | 2008/10/13

Cause I would like to know how long I could enjoy it before wasting our time.

Reply to Tess
Posted by: J.L | 2008/10/13

EK WAS SAAM N GIRL WAT 4 IN N RY GEHAAT TESS WEET NIE OF DAAR N BEPERKING IS NIE DINK DIT HANG AF OF DIE OU WEET WAT HY DOEN OF NIE

Reply to J.L