Posted by: charmie | 2011-04-01

I am not sure if this is normal....I am 40and have never experienced sex like now! My question is, is it the partner I have that just knows how to please me, or is it actually normal for women to ejaculate during orgasm? Is it age that makes you experience an orgasm more intense or the partner you have?
Is it normal to sometimes cry during orgasm - I mean like sobbing?
Do I sound like a complete nutcase???

dera charmie
orgasm is dependent on many factors and research has shown that the duration of penile vaginal intercourse is the key to orgasmic potential . Having a loving partner , a stable relationship,loss of fear for pregnancy ,appropriate settings and intimate settings can all contribute to orgasmic achievement. Ejaculation isalso seen in women and is normal.The peak of orgasm can lead to many different feelings , sounds and expressions which are unhibited and wonderful .Enjoy them.

Posted by: Anon4This | 2011-04-04

Good golly, you are full of yourself aren''t you Alexx. If you so good, you don''t have to boast about it

Reply to Anon4This
Posted by: Alexxx | 2011-04-01

i`m a guy and believe it or not, it is normal.

many have cried, lauighed uncontrolabbly, squirted and just been on cloud 9 for a long time after or during sex....with me :)

Reply to Alexxx