Posted by: *** | 2010-08-02

orgasm when alseep

hi doc

I am a 28 year old female.

Often while I am asleep I have an orgasm. Last night it happened twice! It is very powerful but only lasts a few seconds and it wakes me up breathless. I battle to reach orgasm during sex with my partner. What is going on?

Last night it was quite sexy, my partner and I had sex and I didn’ t reach orgasm. Then I did in my sleep. Then I dreamt that I was telling my partner about my orgasm and him and I got it on and I climaxed again…  second time was even better! But all in my dreams, nothing physical....

This is bizarre!

it is not abnormal to orgasm while asleep. usually it is related to dreams or fantasies at that time, not all of which you may remember. when we're asleep both the body and mind is relaxed. there is no pressure to perform the way there is in real life. this is why you may be enjoying your orgasms more in your sleep. this is also what you need to strive for in real life. look at relationship issues,issues that you may have with self esteem or body image, stress factors etc. you need to try and eliminate these during sex and just allow yourself to go with the flow. if you still having difficulty thereafter, consider speaking to a therapist or sexologist who will be able to teach you relaxation techniques to overcome this. in the mean time, sweet dreams.

Posted by: Lindz | 2010-08-02

Hi Vivi,

is it true, this thing of spirits? i have similar problem, but there''s no problem when having sex with partner. when i sleep i have this dreams  having sex with people i don''t know, sometimes appearing my partner''s face and disappear. so i don''t know...just tell me about that. Sometime ago my partner used to tell me that i touched myself there and breath very deeply as if i''m having sex with someone.

is it some psychological problem or what?????

Reply to Lindz
Posted by: Vivi | 2010-08-02

You could be sleeping with a spirit here

Reply to Vivi
Posted by: anon | 2010-08-02

consider yourself very lucky...wish i could

Reply to anon