Posted by: Maggie | 2010-09-23

Orgasm weakening

I am 37 years old. Lately for some unknown reason I have become very amourous. I cant go one day without either having sex or masturbating (much to the excitement of my husband), but I have noticed that my orgasms are so much weaker than they were. Is it possible to orgasm too often to perhaps cause the weakened sensations.

Alot of women would love to be you right enjoy this increased sexual desire. it can sometimes be possible for repeated orgasms to gradually decrease but this should only be a temporary thing and within a day or two it should return to normal. if these weakened orgasms continue or stop altogether, i would advice consulting a gynaecologist for a general check up to exclude any contributing pathological factors. Psychological factors can also contribute to weak orgasms to this is also something to bear in mind. dont focus on it so much to the extent that these thoughts interfere in your sexual life but if you notice a continuous pattern, get it checked up.

Posted by: XXX | 2010-09-23

The more you orgasm the less strong it would be - sounds normal to me

Reply to XXX