Question
Posted by: Tsundzu | 2012/08/13

Orgasm problems

My husband and I have an almost perfect sex life except that when he feels he is about to reach orgasm, he always takes out his penis and masturbates till the sperm nears then he quickly puts the penis back in my vagina in time for his ejaculation but sometimes he ejaculates before he can put it back in. The problem is that we are trying to concieve and I want to know if I can fall pregnant in this way and if there is a way I can get him to come using my vagina and not his hand ??

You can fall pregnant when his sperm gets in contact with your eggs – the probability when he ejaculates inside you is just so much higher. By the sound of it you are so focused on falling pregnant that the fun and process of making love is almost forgotten behind. Kegel exercises for both of you could be beneficial (google it) – as it will assist you both to gain more control over the muscles that are directly involved in the love making process. Furthermore you could focus on a bit more time on stimulating one another before you penetrate at all. You as partners also need to communicate what you need from one another and what type of stimulation works for both of you. It is important to allow the enjoyment of the love making process and enjoy it. Ejaculation onside you will however assist with a higher likelihood of falling pregnant.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: Digital_Sex®  | 2012/08/13

< Tsundzu> 
Nice advice from the Sexologist.

I think that there is nothing wrong with your vagina being able to make him orgasm (because you can actually make him get to the point where he wants to orgasm)

Don’ t forget the fun in conceiving (and make sure the both of you are on the same page). By the looks of it he might be doing it to have fun and you may be serious about conceiving (Just talk to each other).

I can see that your man is very use to the porn movie antics (nothing wrong with that)

…  Digital_Sex® 

Reply to Digital_Sex&#174&nbsp;
Posted by: billy | 2012/08/13

Tell him, you want it inside.

Reply to billy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/08/13

Reply to Sexologist