Question
Posted by: Lexi | 2011-03-16

orgasm problems

Im 16 female and I''ve been sexually active fore the last year and I was just wondering why I dont really feel nothing? I mean I can orgasm through masturbation but none of my partners have been able to bring me to it. I feel pretty much bored in bed and end up wanting to leave. Is something wrong with me?

Guys do not make an orgasm happen. They make it more pleasant - especially if there is a stable, nurturing relationship. You know what pleases you and what to do to reach an orgasm, let your partner know and work for it. Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: Alexxx | 2011-03-30

mail me in two years time.

Reply to Alexxx
Posted by: natz | 2011-03-17

u are to young!
you are emotionally not confortable with your partners, the reasons you can orgasm with self service is cause you have had 16 yrs to get comfortable with ur body.

Reply to natz
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-03-17

Reply to sexologist