Question
Posted by: Medication | 2009/01/13

Orgasm problem ? Medication

Can you please assist me I use the following medication for two months  Crestor 10mg, Enap 20mg and Cilift 20mg. I notice that I do have a good erection but take very long to have a orgasm, can you please give me advise?

Expert ImagePharmacist

In your case the Cilift is the culprit. If you do find it troublesome, you'd have to consult your prescriber for an alternative

1
Posted by: LN | 2009/01/13

SSRI medication such as Cilift and Prozac (for depression) is known to prolong orgasm (hence it may be prescribed for premature ejaculation).

Ask your doctor to prescribe another class of antidepressant

Reply to LN