Question
Posted by: Janki | 2012/01/18

Orgasm or not

Okey so I am almost 20 now. I have had sex before but i am not sure if I orgasm everytime when I have sex or when someone gives me oral sex or finger me. Is it an orgasm when you feel like you are gonna scream and you are out of breath? or when you feel a sudden relief and when you get that great feeling after reaching some high and does a fast heart rate also indicate that you are having an orgasm? What exacltly are the symptoms? Like what do the majority of people see as an orgasm? And is it still an orgasm eventhough there is no fluid coming out of my vagina? Like no ejaculation. Because as far as I know women don''t neccessarily ejaculate when we have an orgasm? is this true. I am so confused. Have always been confused about this. Since I became sexually active a few years ago. Anyone who can help me with this question?

Use the following user friendly website - perhaps that can help you. http://www.owningpink.com/blogs/owning-pink/defining-the-female-orgasm-the-orgasmic-tipping-point
Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: d | 2012/01/19

Our sex life .. he he he lon

Reply to d
Posted by: Ken | 2012/01/18

Janki...the symptoms u describe are most certainly signs that you having an orgasm. obviously all women do not experience the same feelings,but I will tell u what happens with my woman. she will scream a lot,it is something she says she cannot help. she will get short of breath,and her legs go numb. her chest sometimes closes up too. as you rightly said,not all woman can ejaculate. mine can ejaculate a lot,but usually only when we use a clitoral vibrator which drives her crazy. our clit vibrators are one of the best investments we have made,it enhances our sex life a lot. I hope this info helps a bit.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/18

Deidre - SASHA

Reply to sexologist