Orgasm in one position only

I struggle getting an orgasm. I need to be in one position and that is me on top of my husband. Why can’ t I reach an orgasm in the normal position with my husband on top of me?

There may be several reasons for this. Being on top of your husband may do two things, (1) it 'hits the right spot' for you (this may be internally and/or more external friction on your clitoris), and (2) it also allows you to determine the 'pace' of the friction. Try to focus on where in your vulva/vagina the most pleasure is felt whilst you are on top and then perhaps by using aids (e.g. a pillow under your bottom) to shift the angle of penetration if he's on top and see if you can move into a position where you feel similar pleasure. The next step then would be to give him feedback about how you want him to move, and of course you move along too! It may also be that whilst you are on top, he is able to control his orgasm more where as when he is thrusting, this is a little more difficult. So if he comes more quickly when he's on top, then it could be related to that. Final comment, who determines what is 'normal'?

join both legs and sleep straight while he is on top. and let him be slowly. not takin his penis out but facking you slowing m m m m m i am telling you will enjoy and reach orgasm.

Posted by: Bev | 2009-05-13

Have U tried doggy style? Once U' r used 2 it it can b awesome. Does it 4 me everytime when my man does doggy on me  seems to hit the G spot more easily + also has a hand free 2 rub my clit at same time. Ooooh so nice.

Reply to Bev
Posted by: Anon | 2009-05-12

I know exactly waht you mean. I enjoy trying different positions but the only one that makes me orgasm is when I' m on top &  we' re on the couch.

I' ve tried so many different combinations (like the doc has suggested) but nothing has come of it yet. Excuse the pun.
Nevertheless, I haven' t stopped trying :)

Don' t feel that you' re alone - I' m here for you.

What we' ve resorted to doing is that we try other positions first &  when we' re good &  satisfied then I go on top &  we finish together.

Happy orgasms!  )