Question
Posted by: Chris | 2011/02/25

Orgasm during sex

My girlfriend has never been able to achieve orgasm during intercourse, but only through oral sex.

Any advice ?

C

Orgasm through oral sex is the norm and actually only way it is possible for women. try penetrative sex only when she is about to orgasm.

5
Posted by: A man | 2011/02/28

I agree with most of the above,very few women achieve orgasm via penetration alone this is a known fact. Direct stimulation of the Clitoris works wonders, especially if using a clitoral vibrator. My lady loves them and it drives her crazy, she has incredibly intense orgasms using her toys.

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/28

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: nono | 2011/02/25

u have a small tollie,even ur toungue is bigger and better

Reply to nono
Posted by: Ovaries | 2011/02/25

Do yourself a favour and buy a vibrating toy. During intercourse she must hold it on her " inner lips"  while you doing your thing.

XXX is right - many women can''t reach an orgasm through internal stimulation alone.

Good luck.

(buy a toy called " the egg"  or " bullet" . It is not a huge, fat toy.... she will go through the roof).

Reply to Ovaries
Posted by: XXX | 2011/02/25

Most women cannot have an orgasm through penetration only-get her to play with her clitoris whilst you are thrusting.That should get her " there" 

Reply to XXX