Question
Posted by: Celeste | 2009/02/25

Orgasm during sex

Hello i am a little suprised, I read the sex survey and something like 1% of people cannot orgasm during sex (unless with manual stimulation). So i must be among that 1%.. does a sex orgasm feel different from a clitoral orgasm? What am i missing? And could it be medical? I am going to the gyna for a check up next week friday, should i mention this? Any advice please!

This is quite normal. Most women need clitoral stimulation.

2
Posted by: ORGASME | 2009/02/25

MEESTE VROUENS KRY MAAR ORGASME SO LEES EK DEUR ONS KLITORIS. EK EEN VAN HULLE OOK, EK KAN NIE MET GEWONE LIEFDEMAAK SESSIE ORGASME KRY NIE. WENS EGTER EK KON OOK, MAAR KA NIE

Reply to ORGASME
Posted by: Shelby | 2009/02/25

Hi there,

I think some people orgasm with clitoral stimulation and others feel it within the vagina. To me it the same thing, whatever pushes your buttons, as long as you get the result you want!

Reply to Shelby