Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010-06-02

orgasm during pregnancy

I am 25 weeks pregnant with my third child. I am 26. I have never had a problem reaching orgasm before even during my past pregnancies. I am now unable to orgasm, no matter what my husband does. He thinks it''s him, and I feel like this is putting a strain on our sexual relationship as he feels he can''t satisfy me. Is this normal? Will I go back to normal after pregnancy? Is there anything I can use/do to help improve the situation?

This is probably part of the pregnancy changes and should not last beyond the pregnancy.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-06-05