Posted by: Lil | 2012-10-06

Orgasm caused by Stomach Pain

Hi there, something weird happens to me when i have a stomach ache. Whenever i eat something that does not work with my stomach, i get an orgasm whenever the tummy ache is at its most painful. Why would this happen?

This is very atypical. The nerve plexes that supply the stomach and the genitals are closely situated and over stimulation can cause you to experience an orgasm. You can take Buscopan Co to alleviate the stomach cramps.

Thanks Lil for managing to find an expert with a sensible explanation, this has been happening to me for years but whenever I have tried to get an explanation as to what's happening to me all you get are idiots who put things like 'lucky you' etc. What people don't seem to realise its not a pleasant experience when your out shopping or going about daily things, and the stomach cramps can be unbelievably painful. Thanks again Lil it's good to know what's been happening to me Kerry

Posted by: Lil | 2012-10-10

Thanks Dr Anrich...for your professional answer. Not sure what this other " commentator"  is up to with his/her unnecessary lame replies because he/she actually followed my posts on several other expert sites while i was trying to get an answer. Maybe Health 24 should disable the option where any idiot can reply. Not sure if you really want uneducated amateurs to share their thoughts.

Need i remind him/her: if you do not have anything else to do than making nasty comments on this usually very helpful website, maybe you should get a life or..... an orgasm... Idiot.

Reply to Lil
Posted by: ....... | 2012-10-08

Only one word to say - " Troll!" 

Reply to .......
Posted by: Lil | 2012-10-08

Actually, how did you know? That has also happended to me quite a few times. Orgasm in my sleep. Without me dreaming of anything related. Could anyone professional comment on this post please. No jokers

Reply to Lil
Posted by: ...... | 2012-10-06

In your dreams...!

Reply to ......